Prime Creative in St. John’s, NL
Knock, knock. Who’s there? No one. Your average position is 7.2. Can you fix it?
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist… with MacGyver-like skills. A person who is able to develop performance-oriented campaigns using the latest in search, display, social, and any of the other tricks available. You’ll apply your digital skills to our creative and get paid to do it.
Prime Creative is a full-service marketing agency with offices in St. John’s, Halifax and Charlottetown. We love innovation and applying it practically. But first and foremost, we like to make our clients successful. If you are interested in a fast-paced, engaging environment that presents new challenges (and a few curveballs) every day we want to hear from you.
- Agency or client-side experience in digital media planning, management and implementation.
- Degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution in marketing or a related discipline.
- Hands-on experience in Google Ads and social media paid ads.
- Capable of generating accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Attention to detail and time management to deliver high-quality work for multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Have a creative mind and lots of ideas – brainstorming independently or as part of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with our Creative team to evaluate client needs with regards to digital ads.
- Responsible for planning and executing digital media buys, reporting and analysis.
- Analyze market research and study demographic data for a wide range of digital media vehicles to determine the most effective approach to reach target audience.
- Prepare digital media plans, analyze results and make recommendations based on strategic direction provided.
- Analyze and review ads across digital platforms to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Keep current on all digital media trends and technologies.
- Work on client websites to assist with SEO improvements.
It would be great if you also had:
- Google Ads (Google Partners) and/or Facebook Blueprint certifications.
This position is being offered in our St. John’s location and is a permanent, full-time position.
Please e-mail your application to us by August 19, 2019 to email@example.com
Prime Creative is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, summer hours, and a wickedly discounted gym membership.